PATRIOTS: We are at a do or die point in our fight against Smart Meters. Read the message below from Texans Against Smart Meters and Eagle Forum. We absolutely must recruit everyone to call our representatives and senator, as well as Governor and Lieutenant Governor and urge them to attend the ONE HOUR HEARING on March 4, where people who are not representatives of the Public Utility Commission will be testifying against smart meters. Rally as many people as you can to call. Our Representatives and Senators MUST hear from us. This is all part of the Agenda 21 project being waged against us. We can do this!!!!!
WHO REPRESENTS ME: CLICK HERE
Mr or Mrs. Representative, or Senator – We are requesting your participation at the Smart Meter Briefing: March 4th. Can we count on you to be there? RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org (If they say they are double booked, or too busy, ask that they send one of their assistants to attend and take copious notes!) NOTE: ask to speak with the scheduler to get it on the schedule.
Details on the Smart Meter Briefing – please share with them:
- Sponsored by Texas Eagle Forum
- Citizen panel of experts
- Lasts ONE HOUR
- DATE: Mon. Mar. 4th
- Time/location: 2 Briefings, 12-1 and 1-2pm, Room E1.010
- Wayne Richard, President ICglobal, Radio Host
- Russ Ramsland, Entrepreneur, Consultant, Oil & Gas, Advanced Semiconductors, Broadband Communications, Privacy Audit Controls
- Tom Winnenberg, CISSP-ISSAP, ISSEP, Principal Information Security Engineer, Engineering, NTE Site Tech Center, Intelligence & Information Systems
- Ken Emanuelson, Patent Attorney, Patent Owner, Double Advanced Engineering Degrees
- Beth Biesel, Texas Eagle Forum